Bankruptcy and restructuring law
The Błaszczuk Adwokaci Law Firm has nearly ten years of experience in the field of constant and ongoing assistance to insolvency officers (currently also restructuring officers): trustees, administrators, temporary court superintendents or administrative receiver, and provides comprehensive services within the scope provided for by the Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law.
Services in this area consist in particular in:
- advising and representing creditors in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings, which includes:
- preparing petitions for bankruptcy;
- debt recovery (registration of claims, filing objections to the list of claims, lodging complaints in the course of proceedings);
- representation of creditors at meetings of creditors and meetings of committee of creditors;
- ongoing legal advice in the field of bankruptcy and restructuring law;
- representation of creditors before courts competent for bankruptcy and restructuring matters;
- advising and representing the insolvency officers in all duties provided for by the law;
- advising and representing debtors and entities subject to bankruptcy or against which restructuring proceedings are initiated, which includes:
- preparing petitions for bankruptcy (including the so-called consumer bankruptcy);
- preparing requests for initiating restructuring proceedings;
- representing the debtors before the court in proceedings regarding the declaration of their bankruptcy;
- representation in court in the so-called pure bankruptcy proceedings (e.g. making objections to the list of claims, complaints);
- representing the representatives of the bankrupts in the proceedings for ruling against them a ban on conducting business activity.
- advice to other entities in the area of bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings (e.g. purchasers of the bankrupt’s assets or participants in the proceedings for exclusion of the property from the bankrupt’s assets).